Monday, March 22, 2010

6. The Yiddish Policemen's Union

The Yiddish Policeman's Union Michael Chabon
March 2010

If the length of time it took me to read this book is any indication of how much I enjoyed it, the answer should be obvious. I was really looking forward to reading a Chabon book because of all the great things I have heard, and I must say I was pretty disappointed. Perhaps its just not my favorite style of novel, or maybe it was because between the Olympics, March Madness and the overall lack of reading time I wasn't able to get fully into the book.

This is a detective novel meets extreme character development story line. One note though, I definitely did not hate it enough to never give another Chabon book a try. Perhaps I will give him another go next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment