Friday, January 8, 2010

1. The Diary of a Young Girl

The Diary of a Young Girl Anne Frank
January 2010

This is one of the first times that I have ever re-read a book. I know I read this at some point in middle school, though its hard to say exactly when. My parents went to Amsterdam this summer and visited the Annex house and picked up this book while they were there. I figured it wouldn't hurt to read it again.

I'm really glad I did because I didn't remember much about the details within the book so it was virtually like reading it for the first time. I don't remember being all that effected by Anne's attitude towards her family and some of the other people in hiding, but this time around I was slightly shocked by her dislike of so many people! I guess I probably felt a lot of the same things when I was around fourteen years old as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment