Friday, May 29, 2009

3. Men are Better than Women

Men are Better than Women Dick Masterson
January 2009

Well, so much for trying something I thought would be funny. This ended up just being a rant by some stuck up snob of a man. I definitely don't recommend this.

I know, I know. Why, as a woman, would I ever even pick it up? Because I enjoy laughing at the ridiculous reasoning behind how "men" think. I am friends with mostly guys and I pretty much already know how they think, regardless of how disappointing and hysterical it may be. So I figured this wouldn't tell me anything I didn't already know. Well I was right. I've heard about people making tons of money off being complete idiots and making comments that are off the wall, and this book just proves the point further.

Definitely do not waste your time.

No comments:

Post a Comment